|Price: $94.95 - $219.30
This is an individual SSL certificate for customers who are NOT hosting with J Street Technology. The Comodo Instant SSL Certificate is designed for securing leading Web sites, as well as intranets and extranets. Trusted by over 99.3% of current Internet users, Instant SSL is the professional solution to securing your Web server. Instant SSL Certificates carry a warranty of $10,000.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology secures your Web site by encrypting information and providing authentication. An SSL Certificate consists of a public key and a private key. The public key is used to encrypt information and the private key is used to decipher it. When a browser points to a secured domain, a secure sockets layer handshake authenticates the server and the client and establishes an encryption method and a unique session key. They can begin a secure session that guarantees message privacy and message integrity.
- 1 Year Certificate (Save 5%): $94.95 (Our Price) vs. $99.95 (Comodo Direct)
- 2 Year Certificate (Save 7%): $120.95 (Our Price) vs. $129.95 (Comodo Direct)
- 3 Year Certificate (Save 9%): $154.95 (Our Price) vs. $169.95 (Comodo Direct)
- Instant SSL is the most cost-effective high quality 128 bit SSL Certificate available today.
- The red TrustLogo remains in place when a visitor scrolls your Web page as you can see at the bottom right of this page. No flickering, No movement, No distraction.
- Mouseover or click on the TrustLogo to quickly see identity information.
- Your browser ubiquity is a key element when choosing an SSL provider. Instant SSL is inherently trusted by 99.3% of the current Internet population. This makes Instant SSL as equally trusted as more expensive Certificates from Verisign and Thawte.
- Comodo, the company behind the Instant SSL product range, is renowned for its industry leading customer care and technical support.
- TrustLogo removes a major barrier to successful e-commerce: the lack of the ability to verify the trust between a website and its visitors.
- Powered by the Internet's only real-time Identity Assurance infrastructure (Comodo operated ID Authority), TrustLogo delivers trust, confidence and peace of mind to your customers.
- To view the Identity Assurance feature, mouse over the TrustLogo in the bottom right corner of this page or click on it.
- Fully validated, High Assurance
- 2048 bit key length certificate - industry standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular browsers